Beginning of a
Black Belt "Elite" Program
- For those who have earned the rank of black belt and want to take their
their training much higher.
Come learn the basics of self defense. Confidence awaits!
This program has been designed for home schooling students.
We offer not only
Taekwondo lesson but teaching physical/
mental strength through this class.
No contract is neccessary! Ask for the sibling discount.
Children 6 - 11 years old
- Beginning and Advanced Classes, offers a great way to start getting
flexible and exercise. Having fun!
Test Skills Private Lessons
- “Private Lesson” is for all students who want to improve their Forms,
Self-defense and/or Breaking technics. There is no extra charge applied.
Location: Cary / Morrisville
031 Davis Dr., Morrisville, NC 27560
Adult Ages 18 and up
- Beginning and Advanced Classes; for those looking for exercise,
self defense training and learning taekwondo.
- Advanced Classes; focus on leadership skills, teaching others, as well as
advancing martial arts skill.
Teen 12 years old & up
- Beginning and intermediate Classes; focus on confidence, learning respect,
detailed martial arts training.
- All ages! Spend quality time learning together!
Competition Team "Olympic Sparring"
- Put your pads on and practice what you've learned in a safe environment!
yellow belts and higher only.
Little Dragons Ages Up to 3 - 6 years old
- For the little ones just starting out up to one year experiences.
- Develop your skills and put them on stage for the crowd.
You will learn gymnastics and flashy moves!
Self Defense for Women
JL's Home School Program
Location - Cary / Morrisville
4031 Davis Dr., Morrisville, NC 27560
(919) 467-1234 firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of World Taekwondo Federation
Copyright © JL Taekwondo Academy
View on Mobile